1.This document states the conditions of processing and protecting personal data of the Online Shop at the web address www.dafi-water-heater.com
2. The words with capital letters which are not defined in any other way are of the same importance as stated in the Conditions of sale with the use of means of distance communication and rendering electronic services at the web address: email@example.com
3. According to the Personal Data Protection Act the data controller is the service provider: Saintbest , Kazimierza Wielkiego 24/18, 25-633 Kielce, Poland
4. The service provider abides by the rules of privacy protection specified in the Personal Data Protection Act.
5. We collect information to:
a) fulfill an order/reservation and to ensure efficient managing and functioning of the Online Shop, including the data collected automatically while ordering/booking and/or visiting our website.
b) register the customer’s account in the Online Shop
6. To fulfill the order/reservation the service provider collects the following information: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address of residence, delivery address, name of the contractor and NIP number - in case of a business person.
7. To register the customer’s account in the Online Shop we collect the following information: name and surname, e-mail address and password.
8. The service provider claims that providing the information in 6 and 7, marked as obligatory, is voluntary, however it is at the same time necessary to fulfill the order/reservation or to register an account.
9. The Personal Data collected to fulfill an order/reservation and efficient managing and functioning of the Online Shop and to register an account is processed :
a) to offer the service, sell the products and deliver them
b) to administrate the registration process and logging in
c) in case of possible resolution of claims
d) to explain any circumstances of rendering the electronic services in a prohibited way
e) to make reprts and analyses for the service provider which mention the functioning of the Online Shop, including the statistics of viewing the subpages
f) to adjust the Online Shop to the customer’s needs
10. Apart from this, the customer’s data is processed, on distinct agreement:
a) for marketing service of the service provider and the entity cooperating with the service provider, especially for the purpose of organizing promotions, contests and other marketing tools completion.
b) To receive trade information, especially sending the newsletter ordered electronically to the given address by the service provider
11. The service provider informs that while using the Online Shop the customer’s data are also collected automatically. The data might be gathered in the logos of the Online Shop by the Cookie files and the Web Beacon system.
12. The service provider informs that while connecting with the Online Shop the number information (including IP) appears and the type of the final device of the customer from which the customer connects with the Online Shop. The service provider informs that the information about: the number (including IP), the final device type, transfer time and other operation data is processed legally. The mentioned data is processed for technical reasons and also to gather general statistics about the Online Shop.
13. The service provider uses the Cookie files to collect information related to using the Online Shop by the customer.
The Cookie files are the IT data, especially small text files, saved and stored on the devices which are used by the customer while visiting the Online Shop websites. The websites enable:
a) saving the sessions (after logging in), owing to which a customer does not have to repeat their login nor password at every single subpage
b) adjusting the Online Shop to the needs of customers and other people visiting the Online Shop
c) producing statistics regarding the website traffic
d) personalization of marketing message
e) ensuring the safety and reliability of the Online Shop
The administrator uses both: session Cookies which are deleted after the web browser window closes, and persistent Cookies which remain for some time on user’s device.
The customer may at any time change the settings regarding Cookie files by specifying the terms of storing and accessing by the Cookie files to the customer’s device. The change of the settings might be made by web browser settings or by using the configuration of the service. The following settings may be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of the Cookie files in the settings of web browser or to inform about them whenever they are posted on the customer’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling with the Cookie files are available in the settings of the software.
The customer may delete the Cookie files at any time using the available features on the web browser used.
Restricting the use of Cookie files may affect some features available on the website of the service.
14. Some of the subpages of the Online Shop and other means of communication with the customers may conatin so called: “web beacon” (electronic peactures, also known as pixel gifs). Web beacons enable accessing information such as the IP address (Internet Protocol) of the device used to load the page on which: the URL nmber, page loading time, type of the web browser and also the information included in the Cookie files ( to assess the adds effectiveness) are placed.
15. The Service Provider reserves the right to reveal some piece of information regarding the Customer to the competent authority or to third parties which shall demand it, in compliance with the relevant legal basis in accordance with the law.
18. The Customer receives the right to access the personal data, the right to correct and complete the data and the right to demand to cease to process it and to remove it. In order to do this the Customer is to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the function “Your account” available in the Online Shop.
19. In case the Service Provider applies for a permission to send marketing messages electronically (via email, sms, etc.) to a person who accepted it, the person is permitted to cancel the permission. In order to do this the Customer is to send an email to: email@example.com and put in the title the word “resignation” and inform about cancelling the permission, click on the link causing cancelling the permission which is placed in the content of the marketing message or to send written information to the Service Provider’s address.
20. The Customer may place in the Online Shop other people’s data (including their names, surnames, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses) only if no legal basis or personal interests are infringed.
21. The Customer is permitted to use the data and information shared by other customers of the Online Shop only when using the Online Shop and with their consent and in compliance with the relevant legal basis. In other case it is necessary to obtain the other customer’s permission to process their data and information in such a degree or aim that exceeds the scope of using the Online Shop.
22. The Service Provider claims to use best efforts to ensure the Customers high protection while using the Online Shop. It is necessary to report any incidents affecting the safety of information and data transfer or other incidents regarding the suspicion of sharing the files containing viruses or other similar files and files different than those of destructive mechanisms. To report the following use the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.