1. The Consumer may withdraw from the sales agreement of Goods bought from the Seller, without providing a reason, by making an appropriate declaration within 14 days from the day the Goods were released (i.e. from the day the Consumer or a third person nominated by them, other than the carrier, took ownership of the Goods). To comply with the deadline it is enough to send the declaration before the deadline expiration to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. When withdrawing from the Sales Agreement of the Goods the Consumer may use the declaration template which is available here, however this is not mandatory.
3. The Consumer does not have the right to withdraw from a Sales Agreement in the following cases:
4. In case of withdrawal from the agreement, the Consumer is obliged to return the Goods without delay, however, not later than on the 14th day from the date they withdrew from the agreement. The Goods should be sent to the company’s address: Saintbest, Kazimierza Wielkiego 24/18, 25-633 Kielce, Poland.
5. The Consumer is liable for the diminishing of value of the Goods, as a result of the use of the Goods in a way which is beyond that which is necessary for ascertaining the characteristics, features and functionality of the Goods.
6. When withdrawal from the agreement occurs, the Seller will return all of the payments received from the Consumer, apart from the costs of the delivery of goods to the Consumer (service provided), without delay, and in all cases not later than 14 days from the date the Seller was informed about the Consumer executing the right to withdraw from the agreement.
7. The return of payment is made with the same methods of payment that were used by the Consumer in the primary transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution.
8. The Seller may withhold the repayment until either they receive the Goods or are provided with proof that the Goods have been sent, depending on whichever occurs earlier.
9. The Consumer bears the direct costs of the return of the Goods in accordance with the price list of whichever carrier the Consumer has chosen to return the Goods to the Seller, i.e. the Consumer sends the Goods back to the Seller at their own expense. This is non-reimbursable.