1. The Online Shop, at the web address www.daf-water-heater.com belongs to:
2. To effectively order the pc with the processor of min. 1200MHz, 64MB RAM, graphic card which supports the resolution of 800x600 and 256 colours, the web browser (Internet Explorer (version >=5.5 ), Mozilla Firefox, Opera), a keyboard or other pointing device are needed which enables to correctly fulfill the electronic forms.
3. The prices privided are gross prices (include VAT) denominated in Polish zlotys and they are binding prices at the time of order.
4. The price of an item is binding while supplies last.
5. The Shop reserves the right to change the product prices or introduce new items to the offer, to launch or cancel an advertising campaigns at the Shop’s website and to change them.
6. The Seller declares that the Products sold via www.dafi-water-heater.com are brand-new, under warranty of the producer and they have all the necessary certificates required by the Polish law.
7. The Seller uses best efforts to make all the products visible at the website www.daf-water-heater.com consistent with the stocks. In case the products from the order are partly or completely unavailable, the Buyer shall be informed and then decide on the form of the order, which is: partly completing, extending time of expecting or cancelling the whole order.
8. In case of promotions or sales of the limited quantity of products, the orders are executed by the sequence of receiving confirmed orders while stocks of these forms of sale last.
1. To place an order at the Online Shop www.dafi-water-heater.com an electronic form available at the website must be filled in.
2. While ordering, the Buyer is obliged to declare true personal data: name and surname, actual address of residence, email address or telephone number.
3. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to process an order which provokes doubts. The Buyer will be informed about such situation immediately.
4. The Buyer will be informed about the status of the order via an email.
5. According to the Act of 2 March, 2000 on Protection of Certain Rights of Consumer and Liability for Damage Caused by a Hazardous Product, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receiving the goods. In case of returning the goods the Seller should be informed by the Buyer via an email: email@example.com. The returned goods must be complete and have the original, not destroyed producer’s packing and must not show the traces of use. It is also necessary to attach the original document of sale. The costs of returning the goods bears the Buyer. The Buyer is obliged to secure the returning goods so as to protect them from damage in the transport. If the delivered goods are incomplete or show the traces of use, Saintbest company reserves the right to refuse to receive the parcel or lower the returning amount of money. After receiving the goods, Saintbest company will return the amount of money equal to the price paid for the goods, issue a corrective invoice and send it back to the Buyer. After receiving the corective invoice, the Buyer is obliged to send back the copy to the address of Saintbest company.
6. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the money will be sent back to the Buyer’s bank account within 14 days after the goods are recived by the Seller again.
1. In the Online shop – www.dafi-water-heater.com - The Customer can make a payment in a various way:
- by a credit card or directly from a bank account via PayPal.com system
2. The moment of making the payment is only when: the payment arrives to the bank account of the Seller (in case of making a bank tranfer or Cach on Delivery payment) or the payment obtains a positive authorisation ( in case of credit cards or the online transfer via PayPal.com system)
3. The Buyer is obliged to pay the final price which is the price of the goods enhanced by the cost of the transport.
1. The realisation of the orders is within 1-3 working days after accepting the order and the payment.
2. The delivery is fulfilled by Ups or Poczta Polska.
3. As soon as the parcel is transferred to the courier, the Buyer will receive an electronic massage to the given email address. The Buyer has the possibility to check the status of the parcel via www.daf-water-heater.com and the link provided in the confirmation email.
4. The delivery costs bears the Buyer.
5. The delivery costs depend on the weight of the parcel according to the price list of Ups or Poczta Polska.
1. The Seller informs that all the products sold via the www.dafi-water-heater.com are new and under warranty of the producer or the importer.
2. The duration of warranty depends on the kind of product or the importer.
3. The warranty cards which the Buyer gets together with some goods are not normally stamped.
1. In case when the Buyer finds the product defective or non-compliant with the agreement, the Buyer may claim damages directly at the producer, at the given warranty service or process the warranty procedure via the Saintbest company.
2. In case of a technical damage arising during the transport or directing the claims to the seller, the Buyer shall contact the Seller and send back the secured goods to the address: Saintbest, ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 24/18 25-633 Kielce, Poland. Together with the goods, the original proof of purchases should be sent as well. The Saintbest company does not accept any COD parcels. The damages arising during delivery and transport are only considered when they are discovered in the courier’s presence. In such case, it is necessary to write down the protocol of the damage in the courier’s presence and then contact immediately the worker of the www.dafi-water-heater.com online shop.
3. The Saintbest company is responsible to the Client according to the art. 10 for non-compliance with the agreement specified by the Act on Special Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sales from July 27, 2002. However, it does not apply when the Buyer does not report the damage within 2 months after the damage has been discovered as non-compliant with the agreement.
1. Differences in the appearance of the products sold in our online shop SAINTBEST due to individual hardware settings (color of the goods, the proportion of goods, etc.) does not constitute grounds for a claim of purchased goods.
2. All of these products and names are used only for the identification purposes and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
3. Placing an order or registering online store WWW.DAFI-WATER-HEATER.COM is tantamount to consent to the storage and processing by SAINTBEST. personal data contained in the contract, in accordance with regulations Polish Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended. changes).
4. SAINTBEST Company informs that personal data of Buyer will be processed only in order to effectively confirm the order and delivery of the goods at the address indicated by the Buyer. The buyer has the right to inspect stored by SAINTBEST personal information changed or completely removed from the system.
5. The competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale is the court competent for the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance.
6. In matters not covered by this agreement will apply the relevant provisions of the Polish Civil Code, Law of 02.03.2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products.
7. Ordering online store WWW.DAFI-WATER-HEATER.COM implies full acceptance of these rules.
8. In accordance with Article 8 paragraph. 3 point 2. b) of the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002, the customer is not obliged to place illegal content in site store WWW.DAFI-WATER-HEATER.COM.